A pitcher of Dark Wizardry Lemonade is the ideal reward to serve at a Halloween party. A little spoonful of enacted charcoal powder is the mysterious fixing that makes this delectable lemonade seem to be a witch’s blend.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon enacted charcoal powder (food grade)
- Orange and dark sanding sugar, for sugared edge
- Lemon cuts, for sugared edge
- Shining water
- In a little pot, join water and sugar and intensity until everything sugar is disintegrated to make a straightforward syrup. Eliminate from intensity and let cool.
- In a huge container or pitcher, combine as one the lemon juice, enacted charcoal and 1 cup of the basic syrup. Taste and add more sugar whenever wanted.
- Put the sanding sugar on a plate. Run a lemon cut around the edge of each glass, then, at that point, plunge edges into the sanding sugar to cover.
- Fill glasses with ice. Empty lemonade into glasses and top off each presenting with shining water. Serve right away.